Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh No! The Big 3 0!

Well, I turned 30! Yikes! It was bound to happen and after all the hype it really wasn't all that bad. Especially because I was lucky to have such a fun party to celebrate this new decade I was entering. I thought about how blessed I am to have such beautiful healthy daughters and a wonderful, loving husband (who in fact made the party a possibility!)


 I am blessed with great friends and an amazing sister who in spite of having children of their own managed to find the time to make tissue pom poms, birthday signs, an amazing dessert bar with all my favorite desserts (which were not only cute and yummy, but also pink!!!), yummy salsa, a donkey pinata, sangria, picture props, mexi salad and not to mention provided the venue where it all happened.

I love you Mom for finding the time to find pictures throughout my 30 years alive and making a special board to post them. And, for all those avocados that were cut and smashed...I love you Rayann! And a big thank you to all of you who braved the holiday traffic to Corona, I love you all!

Well...here's to 30!



















1 comment: