Obviously as a parent you are thrilled when your child likes something that you absolutely LOVE. Well...I guess she really didn't have a choice since I started her at 18 months. But ever since then this little ballerina has been the best ballet student in class. She loves her teacher Miss Karen and all of her friends in class. And since she has been 2 1/2 she has been tapping in class as well. Her personal favorite is the choo choo train in her tap shoes. What can I say...we are very proud parents :)
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Ballerina
Obviously as a parent you are thrilled when your child likes something that you absolutely LOVE. Well...I guess she really didn't have a choice since I started her at 18 months. But ever since then this little ballerina has been the best ballet student in class. She loves her teacher Miss Karen and all of her friends in class. And since she has been 2 1/2 she has been tapping in class as well. Her personal favorite is the choo choo train in her tap shoes. What can I say...we are very proud parents :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment