Thursday, February 2, 2012

Three Months

















Elle,

My how you've grown! It is so fun to see you smile everyday! Charlotte makes you smile by just laughing with you. It's so fun to see you two together. And even when your Daddy and I tell Charlotte to be gentle with you, it never seems to bother you. You love to be smothered by her, or you're just used to it. And, in some small way I think you know that she would never hurt you. I cannot tell you how much you put your fingers in your mouth. You love them! I think more than nursing sometimes. You'll choose any, your finger, your thumb, or all of them at once. We love watching you try so hard to find your thumb because your fingers often get in the way. It's also fun to see you sit up. You can't by yourself yet but you love when we pull you up by your hands when your laying down. We can tell that you think you are such a big girl. And when you get really excited you grunt a little and your legs start moving like running to get what you see. Even though you can control your arms to do what you want, your eyes tell us everything. You are still not a fan of the car, but your fingers keep you busy sucking so you don't notice how long you've been in your car seat. For your monthly photo this month I really couldn't get your fingers out of your mouth long enough for a picture. But, when I surprised you, I got this smile! We love you Elle Kathleen!

No comments:

Post a Comment