
Being pregnant with a 2 year old around is pretty amusing...especially with the the things she comes up with. Here are a few things I've remembered to put down in writing...
As far a Charlotte is concerned here are the top running name choices for the baby if it's a girl:
1. Sleeping Butty (Beauty, obviously it's just more fun to spell it how she says it)
2. Princess Ka (? not sure where this is from?)
Choices if they baby is a boy:
1. Prince Philip (She sure likes Sleeping Beauty!)
2. Tinker Bell (Bry was a lil concerned with this one :)
Besides name choices, she's decided to offer the baby food from time to time. My favorite was the green bean.
She has also been with me a few times to the Doctor to know the routine as she shouts out allowed for everyone to hear, including all the patients in the waiting room:
"Mommy, you have to pee in the cup!!"
As if I forgot what I was suppose to do in the bathroom. Then she insists on going IN the cup herself. This took some convincing on my part. I've become quite the debater this past year~ and proud of it!
She also tells us she is going to have a baby too. We have worked on this one pretty good though. Now instead of saying: "When I get bidder I'm going to have a baby" she says, "First I go to school, then I get married, then I have a baby." Not sure how long this will last but I like to think I have set our expectations ;)
And when any of her cousins asks if the baby is coming yet, she kindly replies "No, the baby's not ready to come out yet." But I think she's gettin ready for the baby because today she leaned over and said, "Baby, are you ready to come out and see me?"
Nothing makes me happier than to hear her say "Hi Baby" or "Hi Baby, I love you."
We've talked with her, made her a book, and read her stories all about being a big sister, but I'm not sure anything will really prepare her for what is to come. I hope, and pray...daily... that the transition is smooth and that she loves being a big sis. . .
But if not, I guess it will make for some funny Blog entries!
No comments:
Post a Comment