
Catalina is somewhere we always want to be. Especially in summer when the sun is blazing hot in Santa Clarita. Being on the ocean always makes us feel so happy. This year we saw some amazing flying fish while driving back from Twin Harbors, it was a little hard to explain to our 2 year old why the fish had wings. Charlotte's favorite part was making up a little song with Grandma and her cousins. I'm not sure how to spell it nor do I know the title, but I know it went something like this:
a boom dee-a-da, boom dee-a-da, boom dee-a-da, boom dee-ay
I like the Ocean, I like the rocky beach, I like the fishy's, I like the ice cream, on Grandpa's rocky boat...
a boom dee-a-da, boom dee-a-da, boom dee-a-da, boom dee-ay
I had to write down the lyrics just in case I forgot how cute it was...but I don't if I would forget them since I think I heard it every day for two weeks when we got back.
Here are a few pics from our trip, thanks Grandpa and Grandma for such a fun time together!






No comments:
Post a Comment