Thursday, April 14, 2011

"I Love you More!"

So, talking is one of Charlotte's favorite things to do! She has declared recently that just plainly saying "I love you" is too boring. Now, she follows her "I love you" with an "I love you more than..." and she'll think of something she really likes like blueberries and says "I love you more than blueberries."



So here is the list of the following things she has followed her "I love you with":


"I love you more than..."

-pizza

-ice cream

-pancakes

-burritos

-peas

-cupcakes (which she is not too fond of so I'll have to think about this one for a while)

-bananas

-Gymboree

-ballet

-Disneyland (this was a shocker!)

-Mickey Mouse

-PRINCESSES (That's right, I couldn't believe it either, and to be completely honest it made me a little teary eyed.)


Here is a pic of our lil' princess that we love more than life




No comments:

Post a Comment