
We've been all about Disneyland for the last few months. We celebrated my 28th birthday there with all our best buddies:
Paige Anderson and Chas Whitehead

And here comes big brother Cade Anderson
And Ava Erickson
We decided to stay the night in The Grand Californian so that we could get even more Disney in the next day, just the three of us.
One of Charlotte's favorite things are the rides. (The true favorite is a toss up between Playhouse Disney Live On Stage and the rides.) Here we are waiting for the Caterpillar Cho-Cho Train, which is always a hit, over at California Adventure.
And enjoying a little night-time visit to Small World.
On a more recent D-land trip, Charlotte and her friend Ava got to cuddle up with Mickey!

(They are cuddling. The faint look of separation anxiety panic mixed with utter awe in meeting their HERO is normal. I promise.)

They also got to cuddle up to some pumpkins outside of the petting zoo,


as well as Ava's Minnie doll alongside the Pixar parade route.
Charlotte LOVED Ava's Minnie so much that we stopped off on our way out to get her her very own Minnie. However, once in the store she took to a Handy Manny doll with such fierce attachment that I couldn't convince her to put him down in favor of Minnie. I tried and tried, but I think Manny may have reminded her of Bry, due to the fact that they've watched it together once or twice, and, well, Bry is handy. I figured this was a good occasion to let Charlotte exert her own preference. We left with Manny.
For now the girls take public transportation (i.e. the trolly in Toontown).
But here's a preview of what they'll look like at age 16. "Haaaay boys!" (Ooooh, the Dads are going to be mad when the read this!!!)









No comments:
Post a Comment