Thursday, September 23, 2010

18 Months

Wow, our . little girl is 1 and 1/2. Her little voice is being heard more and more everyday, with new little phrases like "I want Daddy" or "Hi Daddy" (hmmm think she's a Daddy's girl?) Of course the word "Mommy" is now used in place of "Mamma" and I have to say, even though it sounds so cute, I feel a little sad because it just means she is growing up...way too fast! We find such joy in watching her everyday, but I guess that hasn't really changed since the day she was born.

Over the past 18 months, the poor girl has had to put up with me putting a bow on her head. Big, small, fluffy, floral, lace, pink, pink and more pink. So, it is no wonder that when she found a wire mesh sponge under the kitchen sink she automatically thought it was a bow. I'm not kidding, she picked it up put it on her head and said "Bow!" Luckily, I had my camera in the kitchen and was able to tell her to show me her bow, I think I finally realized how much I slap em on her head. She now says before leaving the car, "Bow" so maybe she likes them after all.




















Enjoying a little reading time in her chair. See what I mean about the bow?














There are a few times where the bow is not really needed, like sleeping or taking a bath. Although, we have tried to do a bubble bow before! Her all time favorite is to put the bubbles on her cheek or ours and says "Beer" which is beard, minus the "d" sound. However, I wonder if this has anything to do with Daddy?













Ahhh, painting a favorite outdoor activity on a warm day. It always starts out on paper and usually stays there until recently when she decided



















that painting herself is much more fun. Thankfully it was nice and sunny so I was able to hose her off outside. She might have been trying to paint herself a new belly button!








No comments:

Post a Comment