Sunday, June 27, 2010

Charlotte's Dedication











We made the decision to dedicate Charlotte to the Lord. And as parents, we were also dedicating ourselves to raising her by His word. The dedication took place at our church, Shepherd of the Hills in Porter Ranch. It was such a special day to share with friends and family. A few verses from the Bible sum up exactly why we decided to dedicate Charlotte and why it was such a special day for our family!



















"...and she said to Him, "As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed fro this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." And he worshiped the LORD there. 1 Samuel 1:26-28

People were bringing the little children to Jesus to have Him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not recieve the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them.
Mark 10:13-16






















A special heart warming thanks to all of the friends and family that were there to share the day with us. Friday night is not an easy to day to travel so we really appreciated the journey you made that night. We love you all so much!





































































1 comment:

  1. We are so happy that we got to share this special day with you! You and Bry make excellent examples of Christ's love.

    ReplyDelete