Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Anniversary Weekend

Bryan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary by going to Disneyland. I know most people don't like Disneyland because of the crowds and lines, but that never bothered us. We get so silly and always have the best time when we're there. We probably love it so much because we're both so happy there...after all it is the "Happiest place on Earth." So, obviously having a child to take to Disneyland makes the trip just that more special. We decided to spend a few days to celebrate our family and how far we have come in the past five years. Here are a few pictures from our "magical" trip.

Charlotte loved the characters until they came a too close, and then she would run to Daddy.















Charlotte's favorite ride: The Merry-Go-Round...
















Charlotte's other favorite ride: Daddy's shoulders!







































A very tired Minnie Mouse....




Sportin' some serious Disney style.















It was almost impossible to leave the windows in front of the princess store... never mind leaving the store itself! We left the shop with a million princesses on the floor because Charlotte would pick every one of them up to twirl around with them.














"I love the water!"










































"I especially like it when I can run in it with ALL of my clothes... and my shoes on!"




















No comments:

Post a Comment