Sunday, April 1, 2012

Five Months















Elle,
Your hair is soooo long now. And we, or I, can't bring myself to cut it. But it really makes you look like such a big girl. Almost so much that I feel the need to start dressing you for these monthly photos because they're starting to look a little inappropriate...but we did it since month one, so too bad. I'll sacrifice the repercussions when you're older.

You are now rolling over all the time. Tummy time just doesn't exist anymore. You are a fan of throwing your arms up by your head and slapping your legs like "I'm so excited I just can't contain myself"or, "I have had enough of this." I prefer the first. It's like little baby jazzercize. Your tongue has also become something of a sight, meaning we see it ALL the time. We put you in the exer-saucer for the very first time. Your eyes lit up when you saw all of the colorful activities. They frustrate you a bit because you can't reach all of them yet and you just want to chew on everything around you. You have also found a new favorite little digit...your big toe. Right now you seem to favor your left one, but man you really get to suckin on that thing. It's now become a challenge of getting your socks off so you can get to that big toe and start sucking. Thankfully you have gotten better about being in the car. Mostly because you are busy watching your sis to even notice you're in the car. We love when you grab our faces and smash your soft cheeks on our nose, and then you try to suck something, we love it. Especially Daddy, he soaks it all up when he comes home from work. Oh how you put everything in your mouth... EVERYTHING!! Charlotte and I took you to the zoo for your very first time. You loved watching your Sis brush all of the sheep and goats that roamed around us. She is still your favorite form of entertainment and your whole face lights up when you see her. Before you were born we told Charlotte that you were her gift from God. But just recently, I've noticed that she is your gift as well, and I am so thankful to watch you too grow everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment