Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Month Seventeen

Wow, our little girl is Seventeen months. She is talking more and more and has since turned her "Dada" into "Daddy." I guess that means she's really growing up. Her twirl have since turned into leaps, jumps and a few knee bounces here an there. I tried to get a picture of her really getting into it, but I caught her mid twirl with a little foot kick as well.




















She has also gone kayaking for the first time with Aunt Peggy. I know it's probably not the safest thing to have a toddler on a kayak without a life jacket but she was with a professional!













She has also mastered the art of brushing her teeth. Even though we have to give her hand here and there she is very good at dipping the toothbrush in water and sucking every last bit of it off her toothbrush. We're actually still working on the "brushing part."













She is such a girly girl and loves to accessorize. She loves wearing all of my necklaces and loves getting into the bottom drawer of her dresser to try on any sun hat or "Beamie." She also loves to have the undivided attention of her parents (which she expects at all times) but who can blame her she's just too cute.























No comments:

Post a Comment