As many of you know, our family LOVES Catalina. We spend at least a few trips there each summer and go pretty much every chance we get. (Bry and I even considered, for a brief moment, getting married there, but opted for something a little closer to home at the Reef.) So, we were excited to take Charlotte back - we did take her last summer - now that she's old enough to really enjoy it (you know, the taste of the sand, etc.). :) Here're a couple pictures of our voyage.
Here's our little sailor girl during the crossing.
Finding her sea legs...
Catching her first fish!!
With our cabin mates, the Briener-Anderson clan.
And, in true patriotic style... we celebrated the 4th!
Guess how many cold ones I had to bribe Bryan with to don that hat!
U-S-A!!!
We got decked out for the annual Catalina 4th of July parade.
It may be the closest we come to celebrity status. :)
U-S-A!!! (Did I already say that?)
Chilin' on the beach.
Emergency life boat drill....
The whole crew.
Getting ready for a little siesta down below.
















No comments:
Post a Comment